- Go to https://fedi.pictures/settings/home.
- You should see the Name, Website, and Bio fields.
- Change the desired fields, and then click the Submit button.
- Go to https://fedi.pictures/settings/privacy.
- Check the Private Account checkbox.
- The confirmation modal will popup and ask you if you want to keep existing followers and disable new follow requests
- Click the Submit button.
Delete Your Account
If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. To temporarily disable your account:
- Log into fedi.pictures
- Tap or click the menu and select Settings
- Scroll down and click on the Temporarily Disable Account link.
- Follow the instructions on the next page.
When you delete your account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed. If you'd just like to take a break, you can temporarily disable your account instead.
After you delete your account, you can't sign up again with the same username on this instance or add that username to another account on this instance, and we can't reactivate deleted accounts.
To permanently delete your account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you're not logged into pixelfed on the web, you'll be asked to log in first. You can't delete your account from within a mobile app.
- Confirm your account password.
- On the Delete Your Account page click or tap on the Permanently Delete My Account button.